:: VISION STATEMENT OF LIVING HOPE
(Our purpose in the light of His purpose)
“To guide all people to the knowledge and love of Jesus Christ.”
We were created by God for God. We can only find our true vision in the light of God’s purposes. God’s purposes are clearly laid out in scripture.
Purpose # 1 ~ Fellowship (regular corporate gathering for worship)
1 Corinthians 1: 30 God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ.
Purpose # 2 ~ Family (developing meaningful relationships with one another)
Ephesians 2: 19 Now, therefore you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God.
I John 3: 1 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us that we are called children of God.
Purpose # 3 ~ Conformity to Christ (personal spiritual and moral growth)
Romans 8: 29 For whom God foreknew these he also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son.
Purpose # 4 ~ Service (practical and voluntary works of benevolence)
Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
Purpose # 5 ~ Mission (outreach to non-believers, locally and globally)
MATTHEW 28: 18 – 20 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.
ACTS 1: 8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.
The vision outline of LHFC
In order to fulfill our vision we aim to be:-
- A Beacon: To be the light of Christ to all people, demonstrating God’s unconditional love, truth, and grace through compassionate, friendship based ministries.
- A Home: To be a family of Bible-based, Spirit-filled believers, who express God’s presence in a welcoming environment that nurtures trusting, supportive friendships.
- A Hospital: To be an instrument of God’s love and hope that brings comfort, healing, restoration, and renewal to the spirit, soul and body.
- A School: To be a center of spiritual teaching which equips believers for the life application of the Word, the development of their spiritual gifts and the serving of God’s purpose.
- An Army: To be a body of believers submitted to Christ and empowered by the Holy Spirit, committed to advancing the gospel and the liberating of all from the hand of Satan.
- A Center: To be a gathering place for believers to worship God with their whole heart; with raised hands and voices declaring the praise and goodness of our God.
> Previous Page >
More About Us > Back to Top